Our Fundraising team is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to our supporters, without whom Handicap International’s work would simply not be possible.
Therefore when you choose to support Handicap International UK, we promise to:
- Use your donation wisely and responsibly. Respect your wishes regarding how your donation is spent.
- Thank you for your support appropriately and quickly.
- Not sell or rent your personal details to other third party organisations in the UK.
- Deal with your personal information in confidence and store it securely.
- Never subject you to undue pressure in any form.
- Keep you updated on how your support helps disabled and vulnerable people.
- Endeavour to always abide by your preferences on how and how often we communicate with you.
- Be transparent in all our communications with you.
- Keep administration costs to a minimum.
- Be available if you have any enquiries and respond honestly and as promptly as possible.
As an organisational member of the Institute of Fundraising, Handicap International UK complies with the Code of Fundraising Practice.
As a member of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB), Handicap International UK has made a public promise to adhere to best practice, honesty, transparency, clarity and accountability in all fundraising activity, enabling you to give with confidence.
We hope that our membership will build trust and confidence in charitable giving and, ultimately, encourage more people to provide vital support for vulnerable and disabled people all around the world.
Should you have any concerns about the way we fundraise, we have a robust complaints process. We encourage you to get in touch with your feedback. And, if you are unsatisfied with the way we handle your concerns, you can also contact the independent regulatory, the FRSB.
For more information on how to make a complaint, please read our complaints policy (pdf, 32kb).